For over 20 years, Robert Zaccone & Associates has been offering personalized architectural services while providing functional, creative, and imaginative solutions within a budget. Our firm specializes in, but is not limited to, the design of ambulatory care, medical/surgical, and M.R.I. facilities. Using our knowledge and expertise of the approval and licensing process with state agencies, we work closely with doctor groups and consultants, and have designed and completed over 30 healthcare facilities in the state of NJ.
Our team works together to conceptualize, design, and facilitate the buildings of our client's projects whether the program be healthcare, commercial, or residential. By utilizing today's state-of-the-art architectural technologies, we help bring your ideas to reality faster and more efficiently than other architectural firms.
|.||Robert Zaccone, AIA, NCARB, PP|
- Columbia University, School of Architecture. 1972 MS Arch, Health Facilities Design
- Pratt Institute, School of Architecture, 1971 BS Arch
- CW Post College - Long Island University, Liberal Arts, 1967 BA Art
- Pratt Institute School of Architecture, 1979 to Present, Adjunct Associate Professor
- Fashion Institute of Technology, 1976, Visiting Instructor
- Licensed in NY, NJ, and GA. NCARB Certified.
| Sheryl Tramontano|
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, School of Architecture, BArch 2008